PEARL IZUMI E:MOTION ROAD N2 TRAINER – WOMEN’S RUNNING SHOES REVIEW
With the release of Pearl Izumi Emotion Road N2, runners will be thrilled for a lot of new features providing them the benefits of a high mileage trainer with just enough responsiveness for a maximum speed. Similar to all Pearl Izumi products with no complexity, no compromise philosophy, this Pearl Izumi E:Motion Road N2 Trainer is sure to make you re-think on your current model for women’s running shoes.
- Mesh running shoe featuring seamless 3-D overlays and contrast-tone tongue
- 4mm heel-to-toe offset
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushioning
- The E:Motion midsole material which uniquely responsible for enabling smooth and quick run with the best responsiveness your foot needs
- 4mm heel drop
- Lugged traction pattern for safer grip
- More forefoot flexibility with the 1:1 Energy Foam which returns the energy back to the runner upon forefoot strike
- Enhanced heel cushioning also with the 1:1 Energy Foam providing comfort and softer landing on heels
- Lightweight and fast with its total weight of 258 grams
BENEFITS OF THE PEARL IZUMI E:MOTION ROAD N2 TRAINER
Its lightweight feature and forefoot flexibility gives the runner smooth transitions over the course of running while its shapely lugs and heel cushion protects the foot and leg from further injuries. It is a simple, no compromise shoe that fits better than its older versions and makes you run long distances with an improved speed.
PROS AND CONS
- Comfortable and roomy toebox
- Fresh design on the outsole with shapely lugs giving a dependable grip
- Breathable materials and lightweight making you feel like you’re not wearing shoes at all
- Affordable in price as it ranges
- Smooth transition with no slap on the forefoot
- Great for high mileage neutral running
- Not flexible and really firm with the overall material instead of claiming to provide flexibility. Could be more flexible than its older versions but not flexible or soft enough on the upper materials compared with others. However, an easy solution to this is to allow yourself adapt and have a few runs with it because sooner the materials will be a little softer than the first time you unbox it.
- Not so durable compared to other brands, however for its price, it’s worth-buying for neutral running.
Most customers were satisfied even though there are a few complaints on the durability of its material. Customers loved how it can be super lightweight and yet provide the overall support throughout the foot with comfortable inside coverage.
Some even testified how previously their knees would hurt when they run for long distances but with the Pearl Izumi E:Motion Road N2, they can now run with better performance without an injured feeling afterwards.
USAGE TIPS ON THE PEARL IZUMI E:MOTION ROAD N2
Give your body enough time and allowance to adjust to the overall fit of the Pearl Izumi EM Road N2. Its overall firmness will be reduced over time if you stick to it over the course of your training routines and would prove to be of great help to improve your performance later on.
Keep it clean by using a mild soap and letting it air-dry. Machine-wash also do not damage the durable material but it is not encouraged.
The Pearl Izumi E:Motion Road N2 bridges the traditional women’s running shoes and the minimalist ones. Its cushions, shapely lugs, and overall support can give you the boost you need to up your performance from your regular neutral running. It’s worth giving it a try and it could be another favorite if you’re looking for something new to add to your collection.
Last update on 2018-08-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API