The 5 Best Ellipticals for Under $500 for 2018
Many runners are supplementing elliptical machines into their training regimens. There are some obvious reasons, such as convenient home workout and great for inclement weather or busy days. There are other reasons to have an elliptical machine at home.
Majority of ellipticals have various resistance levels in order to incorporate speed drills or strength training. In return, these drills help bring high cardio capacity. These machines are not-impact just in case the runner is recovering from major soreness or minor injuries.
There are a variety of affordable elliptical machines for less than $500. Each machine has its own unique amenities to cater to different runners needs. This article provides details on 5 best elliptical machines for under $500.
Sunny Health and Fitness SFE3607
Sunny Health and Fitness are one of the top distributors of high-quality exercise equipment.Their SFE3607 Elliptical trainer portrays the quality by keeping exercise routines on the highest level. A full body workout is what one can get out of this trainer. The elliptical motion addresses the hamstrings and quads, while the hand bar targets the arms. The standing position helps keep the core engaged.
Here are other benefits of the trainer:
- Magnetic elliptical trainer with large anti-slip footpads
- Adjustable 8-level magnetic tension Control System
- Hand Pulse sensors for accurate heart rate readings
ASUNA 4300 Elliptical Trainer
The Asuna 4300 Elliptical trainer is made for commercial or home gyms. This trainer makes working out at home easy, convenient, and fun.
- Dual-action handlebars and large non-slip pedals
- Electronic tension control for various resistance levels; AC power Adaptor included
- 5 programmable modes: Beginner, Advanced, Sporty, Cardio and Watt
Universal E40 Elliptical
The Universal E40 Elliptical trainer runs smoothly and quietly due to the perimeter-weight, high-inertia flywheel. It has 8 resistance levels to keep any fitness level engaged. Progress can be monitored through the informative LCD console, which displays distance, time, calories burned, pulse, speed, resistance level, and course profile.
The E40 Elliptical is battery operated and contains 7 different workout programs. These workout programs help decrease the chances of plateaued results. Other amenities include heart rate sensors, 17-inch stride length, leveling feet for uneven surfaces, compact footprint, and water bottle holder.
Cubil Under Desk Elliptical
The Cubii Under Desk Elliptical is the solution to the sedentary lifestyle. The mission of Cubii is to incorporate movement into lives and negate excuses for lack of time for exercise. Cubbi understands that people's lives are busy, but the trainer can be used while sitting at a desk.
The under the desk elliptical is not just for 9-5 workers. It's also meant for children who have a hard time sitting still and individuals recovering from surgery or injury. Here are the features of the Cubii:
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED - Burn an additional 150 calories per hour. Connect to exclusive mobile app to track calories, strides, distance, RPM and time. Sync to Fitbit and Apple Healthkit. Select from 8 resistance levels, allowing you to adjust and control the intensity of your workout. CubiI Pro is not motorized. (requires iPhone 5 or above running iOS 9 or above, and Android phones running OS 4.4 or above)
- WHISPER QUIET - Designed specifically to be whisper quiet, discretely workout at the office or home without disturbing those around you.
- DURABLE AND STURDY - We built Cubii Pro to last and that means using better parts, better construction, and more quality control than some of the alternatives. Product size and weight were carefully considered to limit Cubii Pro from sliding while in use. You get lifetime warranty with purchase.
Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer
Nautilus is known as the "gold standard in fitness" by producing high-quality gym equipment. It is evident in their E614 Elliptical trainer. With this trainer, a comfortable workout and maximized results are possible. The E614 can cater to any fitness level because it features the following: up to 20 inches in stride, 22 programs, and 20 levels of resistance. These features are not the only qualities that make the E614 part of the gold standard.
Here are other benefits.
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 22 programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 custom, 2 fitness test & 1 quick start
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
These are the 5 best elliptical machines for under $500. Each machine has its own unique features to help each runner meet his or her needs. Elliptical machines have a variety of benefits that are beyond “scratching the surface,” such as providing a non-impact workout or help athlete increases cardio capacity
Last update on 2018-05-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API