Asics Gel-Kayano 19 Review
Flat-Footed Runners Rejoice
Are you a flat footed person who is having problems whenever you would jog or run in the morning? You might be experiencing ankle pain, leg, and even back pains when jogging or running in the morning. This is the common situation every flat footed person encounters whenever they go out in the morning and go for a jog.
We might just have a solution for you. The Asics Gel-Kayano 19 is one of the branded flat foot running shoes that is currently out on the market today. Asics has been known to develop several rubber shoes designed specifically to help flat footed people continue with their goal of being fit by means of running or jogging without letting them suffer from the pain that may be brought about by over-pronation, a condition present to flat footed people when they run or jog.
- Heel Clutching System
- Guidance Trusstic System
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System
asics gel kayano review - Pros
The features of the Asics Gel-Kayano 19 make it one the best running shoes for runners with flat feet. (see our top 5 list of other shoes for flat feet).
- The Fluidfit technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, in non-engineer language - it creates a truly customized glove-like fit. This allows you to move and run at ease and provides comfort to your feet. Its Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates solid heel fitting environment while its FluidRide feature provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Its Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity and its improved DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Only Asics provides a Plus 3 or 3mm of additional height on women's models which helps relieve achilles tension. It is the only brand of running shoes for flat feet that pioneered in gender-specific cushioning where women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Asics has been known to produce quality running shoes that with supportive and highly cushioned designs--perfect for people who are having issues with over-pronation whenever they would jog or run. One noticeable feature of this rubber shoes is that it provides maximum protection to your feet but weighs lighter as opposed to the earlier models of the Asics Gel-Kayano. (Amazon Link)
asics gel kayano review - CONS
- Based on some of the customer reviews, the Asics Gel-Kayano 19 would probably not be the best and recommended running shoes for people who have normal pronation. This is again understandable because the manufacturers themselves designed it as a flat feet running shoe and not catering to normal arched feet.
asics gel kayano review - CUSTOMER SCORE
If we are to take into account all the customer reviews in all the online shops that sell the Asics Gel-Kayano 19, we would see that majority of the customers or those who have purchased this rubber shoe have given it a very high satisfactory rating in most cases a 5-star rating. (Amazon Link)
In the actual website of the manufacturer itself, we would find that out of 40 reviewers, 33 have given it a 5-star score which is roughly about 82.50%, a very high percentage of satisfied and happy customers with said model.
asics gel kayano review - Conclusion
Based on the total customer rating, we can say that Asics Gel-Kayano 19 is solid choice of running shoe however it's best suited for the flat footed runners because of the design that provides ample support. While it does limit it's customer base it does prevent us from giving it a full five stars, 4.5/5 will surely feel good to those runners with flat feet. (Amazon Link)