ADIDAS ADISTAR BOOST REVIEW
VERSATILE LONG-DISTANCE OPTION
The Adidas Adistar Boost has been one of the models of their rubber shoes that was created and manufactured for running and can be categorized as one of the "flat feet" running shoes currently sold on the market. What makes the Adidas Adistar Boost such a great option for people with flat feet? The answer would be the features that Adidas has placed in the design of the rubber shoes itself.
- This shoe is an excellent addition for longer, slower runs where you need to clock some Ks. The mild stability support and the BOOST cushioning help keep you on track for longer.
- It’s also great for hill work, as the pressure on the knees is significantly reduced thanks to the Boost midsole.
- At 265g (Women’s) and 315g (Mens), it’s heavier than other styles. It’s great mainly for long/ mid-pace runs as a result of this.
PROS AND CONS
Given the features that Adidas Adistar Boost have provided, one can say that the features of this rubber shoes can make it the best running shoes for flat feet. Flat footed people often encounter issues with over-pronation whenever they would be jogging or running. The design of the Adidas Adistar Boost has been created to support all types of terrain: whether you are running in the road, uphill, and downhill. Furthermore, it provides arch support which is something that flat footed people often need. The heel-to-toe drop design provides adequate ankle cushion. In fact, a lot of reviews would say that the only rubber shoes this can be compared to is the Nike Lunarglide.
A majority of the reviews for the product all had a common complaint of the weight of the Adistar Boost. The extra weight can be bothersome to short-distance sprinters, while most long-distance or casual joggers didn't seem to mind as much.
If we are to take into account all the customer reviews in all the online shops that sell the Adidas Adistar Boost, we would see that majority of the customers or those who has purchased this rubber shoes have given it a very high satisfactory rating. If we were to take the over-all rating and customer score, the Adidas Adistar Boost has garnered a total customer score of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Based on the total customer rating, we can say that Adidas Adistar Boost is one of the best running shoes for flat footed people because of the design that provides excellent arch support. That extra support, however, may have added enough weight to be noticed.
Overall, the Adidas Adistar Boost is a good mid-weight option for neutral runners who enjoy a soft and responsive ride. The appeal for those with over-pronation adds another 0.5 star in our book, rounding it out at a more than respectable 4/5 stars.
- 10 Beginner Tips for Running on a Treadmill
- The 5 Best Running Shoes for Flat Feet
- 18 Tips for Running to Lose Weight
- How to Prevent & Treat Blacktoe Nail from Running
- What to do about Blisters on my Feet from Running?